Saturday, November 8, 2008

My thoughts.

Well, the election has come and gone and now it is time to move on.

If you came here from my website you will notice that I am adding new things everyday. One of the items that have been added is a page called Our Children. This page is going to feature the stories of the children that are affected by Gardasil and the Autistic children. I feel that their stories are important to understanding what is going on in the vaccine arena.

I did not mention that I had an important event in my life. I became a grandma again on October 17th to a little boy. His name is Adam and he weighed 8lb. 8oz., 21 in. long, born at 7:18AM. I am tickled to have a new addition to the family tree.

Presently, I am researching the effects of flouride in our water and toothpaste. That is becoming very interesting in not so good of a way. I am also back to exposing the dangers of vaccines and other drugs.

On this blog you can talk about anything that interests you as long as it is suitable for a family environment. Tell us about your likes and dislikes. What has been going on in your family and if you have some good news to tell.

I am interested in hearing it all.

You are all in my prayers.

No comments: